Do you know how to get the iviewHD Plus IPTV multiple devices? Do you know what are the advantages of choosing this package? It allows you to share many rooms and devices. Let you watch different live TV shows in your living room or bedroom with the same subscription. Save up to 60% on your subscription, and add fun for you and your family at the same time.
What is iviewHD Plus IPTV multiple devices?
iviewHD IPTV is an IPTV UK service with over 1000 live channels, through 6500 latest movies, TV shows, live world sporting events, and much more! With a robust and stable application server, watch live TV without buffer and delay.
iviewHD offers a Plus version of its home plan that allows users to connect two to four devices. Get a 60% discount and save your family even more money. See more information about what is iviewHD Plus IPTV Family Package.
Features of iviewHD Plus IPTV multiple devices
- 1. 1000+ live channels
- 2. 3 days trial
- 3. Android devices
- 4. FAV&EPG
- 5. VOD with 6500+ latest and hot movies
- 6. 7 days to catch up
- 7. PVR function
- 8. VOD with significant sporting events
- 9. A maximum of 4 devices can be connected
- 10. Save 60% on Family more Devices
Check out more: Free trial of Plus IPTV Family Package.
Plus IPTV multiple devices Usage guide
Let’s take a look at the iviewHD Plus family package. I hope it will help you.
Part 1: How to get the iviewHD Plus IPTV multiple devices?
Subscribe to the iviewHD Family Plan before you can use the iviewHD Plus version of the family plan. Otherwise, it cannot be used. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open your browser and enter https://iptviview.com/, then go to the iviewHD IPTV home page.
Step 2: Click the “subscription” button to enter the subscription page.
Please note that before clicking subscription, you must register your iviewHD account. If you haven’t already, check out how to register your iviewHD account for free.
Step 3: Scroll down, select Sub-device or Family Package #1/Family Package #2/Family Package #3(Plus), and click “ORDER“.
Step 4: After entering the ORDER page, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT“.
Step 5: Customer service will email you the IPTV subscription code.
Please note: Find the subscription code by (a) Going to My Account –Order –CODE (that is your Trial code), and (b) Or check your email/Spam. The Trial code is sent to your email automatically. Again, remember the IPTV Subscription Code (Sub-Device Code and plus Subscription Code), which is the only certificate you have to log in and activate your Device!
Part 2: How to Run iviewHD Plus IPTV multiple devices?
In contrast to most IPTV providers, iviewHD IPTV has its own APK installation packages. No need to go through a third-party application. Simply enter the iviewHD Plus APK download link on your device.
And allows a free trial of the IPTV multiple devices on Android TV Box/Firestick/Nvidia Shield/Google Dongle/ tablet. The following is a tutorial for installation and use.
- 1. Install the Standard version APK on Device A, then A=Master Device.
- 2. Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B, then B=Sub-Device.
- If you don’t have experience installing IPTV APK, check out the iviewHD IPTV installation tutorial guide. Let you easily install our installation package on your popular devices.
1. Fill in the Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxxxc) on Device A to activate A,2. Fill in the same Subscription Code (xxxxxxxxxxxxc) on Device B to bind B with A.
For example, the IPTV Subscription display below:
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
Please note: As of now, the Plus Family Package version offers up to 4 devices as a multi-room/multi-device subscription. Four devices require four subscriptions: one Plus subscription code + three sub-device subscription codes.
- 1. Fill in the Sub device code on Device B to activate B. and then you can directly watch the live channel and VOD.
Part 3: Expand your knowledge
Device A (iviewHD Plus APK, Master device) has been installed.
Device B (Sub-device APK, sub-device) has been installed.
IPTV Subscription code:
iviewHD Plus subscription code (Master device subscription code with “12 Arabic numbers” + End with a “c”).
Sub device code (Sub Device subscription code begins with the letter “e” + “11 Arabic numbers” + Ends with a “c”).
Sub-Device ID picture Sample like as bellow:
After ordering the family package, can I use it on different IP or ISP?
- 1. Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet provider in the world.
- 2. With the family package, If more than two devices are watching at the same time, have to be at the same IP address or ONE IP Network (ISP).
- 3. If not at the same time, different IP or ISP is no problem.
How do I activate the 2/3/4 device? How to use the Sub device subscription code?
- 1. Install APK on sub-devices (the second, third, and fourth devices).
- 2. Bind the sub-device to the Master device (the first device) by entering the subscription code used on the primary device (xxxxxxxxxxxxc).
- 3. Fill in the sub-device subscription code (exxxxxxxxxxxc) to the 2nd/3rd/4th device. When the sub-device code is recharged, you can enjoy IPTV.
What are the functional differences between Master-Device and sub-devices?
- 1.99% same, including all live channels and VOD.
- 2. The only difference is: The sub-device does not have a cloud PVR function. Because the current system does not support it.
Can one code be used on multiple devices?
Sorry, can not. One subscription code can be used on only one device. After activation, the subscription is locked on the device. If want to use it on another device, please contact us to transfer it.
Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
The Valid Date of the Master Device & Sub-Device can be the same or different. Because they are with each own date.