If you want to know how to get the iviewHD standard family package? Come here and this guide will take you through and install it. You and your family will not miss the best of the show. And can help you save more than 35% on your second device subscription.
What is the iviewHD Family Package?
iviewHD is an IPTV UK service with over 1000 live channels, over 6500 latest movies, TV shows, live world sports, and much more! With a powerful stable application server, watch live TV without buffering and stalling. The iviewHD Family Package provided by iviewHD allows users to connect two devices. With the family package, You can enjoy the same IPTV service on your Android Phone or Android PAD, also You can enjoy it in your Living Room or Bedroom or Outside, saving a lot. Check out What is iviewHD Plus IPTV Family Package? For more details.
Features of iviewHD Family Package:
- 1. More than 1,000 live channels
- 2. Free 3-day trial
- 3. Android devices
- 4. 7 days Favorites &EPG
- 5. A connection
- 6. VOD with more than 6500 recent and popular movies
- 7. 1 x standard 12-months subscription
- 8. 1 x Sub 12 months subscription
- 9. 2 Connecting Devices
- 10. Save Over 35% for Family Second Device
IPTV Family Package tutorial guide
Let’s learn about the iviewHD Family Package. I hope it will be helpful to you.
How to get the iviewHD Family Package?
Before you can use the iviewHD Family Package, get an IPTV Family Package subscription. Otherwise, it cannot be used. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Open your browser and enter https://iptviview.com/, then go to the iviewHD IPTV home page.
- Step 2: Click the “subscription” button to enter the subscription page.
Please note: before clicking subscription, you need to register your own iviewHD account. If you haven’t already, check out how to register your iviewHD account for free
- Step 3: Scroll down, select Sub-device or Family Package #4(Standard), and click “ORDER“.
Step 4: After entering the ORDER page, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT“.
- Step 5: Customer service will email you the IPTV subscription code.
Please note: Find the subscription code by (a) Going to My Account –Order –CODE (that is your Trial code), and (b) Or check your email/Spam. The Trial code is sent to your email automatically. Again, remember the IPTV Subscription Code (Sub-Device Code and Standard Subscription Code), which is the only certificate you have to log in and activate your Device! Get a Family package subscription.
How to Run the Family Package? It is easy and simple.
In contrast to most IPTV providers, iviewHD IPTV has its own set of APK installation packages. No need to go through a third-party application. Just type in the iviewHD APK download link on your device. And allows a free trial of the Family Package on Android TV Box/Firestick/Nvidia Shield/Google Dongle/tablet. The following is a tutorial for installation and use.
- 1. Install the Standard version APK on Device A, then A=Master Device.
- 2. Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B, then B=Sub-Device.
- 1. Fill in the Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxxx) on Device A to activate A,
- 2. Fill in the same Subscription Code (xxxxxxxxxxxx) on Device B to bind B with A.
For example, the IPTV Subscription display below:
Device A (iviewHD has Standard APK installed, Master device). Device B (Sub-device APK installed).
IPTV subscription code:
iviewHD Standard Subscription code (Master device subscription code with “12 Arabic numbers”). Sub Device code (Sub Device subscription code begins with the letter “e” + “11 Arabic numbers” + Ends with a “c”).
1. Why does IPTV subscription activation fail?
If the subscription activation fails, it is automatically checked to (a) fill in the correct code, (b) or install the correct version of the Apk.
2. How many Devices/Rooms does the Family Package support?
Till now Family Package Standard version offers a max of 2 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription. If you want to support more devices, please try our Family Package Plus version Note: One code is only for one device
3. What are the Master Device & Sub-Device?
A=Master Device, B=Sub-Device
- 1. Install the IPTV Standard version APK on Device A.
- 2. Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B.
- 3. After Activated Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxxx) on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in the same Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxxx) on Device B.
- 4. Then Device A becomes Master Device; device B becomes Sub-Device.
4. What are the functional differences between Master-Device and Sub-Device?
The Master Device and sub-devices in the iviewHD family plan do exactly the same thing.
5. Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
The Valid Date of the Master Device & Sub-Device can be the same or different. Because they are with each own date.