Catch up TV IPTV: A feature that allows you to view a past recording of a specific television show/event.
Catch-up TV IPTV episodes are usually only available for a few days after the show has aired. IPTV services that do offer this feature usually only include popular channels.
Step by step use Catch up TV on iview HD Plus
You get 7 days of Catch UP TV by iview HD Plus (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports).
The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
How to use
- Launch iviewHD Plus and go to Live TV, then press the OK button to bring up the channel list
- Browse the channels with the “catch-up icon” (video recorder image) and go to the single EPG view
- Press the “right arrow on the remote control” to open a single EPG view while the info bar is displayed or directly from the channel list
- If the information bar disappears, press the “Information Button” on the remote control and then press the right arrow
- Navigate to the past date and time or program you wish to replay
- Press OK to start viewing catch-up programs
Video Tutorial: How to use catch up on IPTV
In this tutorial video, you can learn how to use Catch Up on iView Plus
Features of iview IPTV
IPTViview provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia. There is something for everyone.
Having access to these channels, you can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). Click here to show you how to use the record IPTV
With 7 days catch up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Note: The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
- 7 Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
- Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
- You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it! Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
- With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
How do I watch TV replays?
Yes, you can watch any show, sports event, game, etc. that you missed in the last seven days with iviewHD Plus.
What channels can I catch up with?
With iviewHD Plus you can catch up on over 200 important channels and sports, and you can get a 3-day free trial of iviewHD Plus to enjoy the full list of catch-up channels and the fun it offers.
Still, hesitating? We offer a 3-day free trial of IPTV, click here for more IPTV test for free tutorial